Monday, May 7, 2012

200

Hi, friends! And a special HELLO to all of you who have been directed over here to What's Mine Is Yours by Miss Maggie! Isn't she the best? Thanks for letting me be your sponsor, Maggie!! :)

 This is what I look like right now (ie. when I wake up), saying "hi" to all of you!

Well, it's been a little crazy in my world lately, which is why I missed Saturday Still and Sunday Thanks this week! Better luck next week, I guess!

As most of you know, I am finishing up my second year of graduate school, which means I am ALL DONE! I will graduate in two weeks!!! YAY! I finish up classes today and tomorrow, and I just have to finish two more papers! This is a HUGE accomplishment, and I am ready to be done! So, that's been consuming a lot of my time for the past few weeks.

Something else I am excited about is that this post is my 200th post! Geez! When I first started this blog, I didn't really know what I was doing and what I would write about. I guess I still really don't! But, I'm finding my way, and I think this 200th post got me thinking about what I really want my blog to be about. So, I'll be working on that these next few weeks and we'll see what comes of it. I thought, in honor of 200 posts, I would recap 20 of my favorite posts I've ever written. This is also a great way for all you visitors (who will hopefully decide to stick around for a while) to get to know me and What's Mine Is Yours. Enjoy!




















4 comments:

Maggie B. said...

yippee! for 200 posts! =) and i'm glad to have you for a sponsor, of course! maybe someday we can meet IRL, since we are kind of close to one another....

RadiantKristen said...

Just found you through Maggie's blog, can't wait to read more of your posts and get to know you better.

tiff@thecoffeehouse said...

haha ... and i found you through an invite from Kristen. funny how these things work. :)

momnextdoor said...

HAPPY 200 POSTS!!!! YAY!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...