1. GRADUATION!!!!! I am graduating from graduate school in 23 days!!! I've been waiting for this day for two years! Holla!
2. September 22nd, i.e. WEDDING DAY! I mean, hello, best day EVER!
3. Two bridal showers and my bachelorette party--June is my month of being spoiled, and I am so looking forward to it:)
4. Our honeymoon. Cape Cod, whale watch, lobster, sundresses...You don't need all the details, but I'm planning on it being pretty fantastic.
5. Starting a new job. Any job will do. I just want to be working again. And getting a paycheck will be nice too.
6. No more homework! Nights of coming home and relaxing!!!
7. Summer. I don't love the heat, but I love the long days, ice cream, swimming, sun and time with family and friends.
8. Watching my nephew grow up. He is amazing and I can't wait to see everything he does!
9. Having my own babies! James and I are so excited to grow our family, which we will be getting started on in Cape Cod...if you get my drift;)
10. Starting my business. More on that when I get everything organized. Meaning, after graduation and finding a "real" job that will pay my bills.
11. Going to see the farm that my brother is working on this summer! He's the cutest farmer ever.
12. Walking down the aisle. Okay, I know I already said our wedding day, but walking down the aisle is the part that I am most looking forward to because it's going to be amazing. So, it is hereby classified as its own event to look forward to.
13. Paying off all of my debt. This is years away, I know, but I am really looking forward to it. What can I say, I'm a dreamer.
If you are interested in linking up today, head over to CJVZ Hearts You to add your link, and you can grab my Thursday 13 button from my Thursday 13 page:)