Thursday, December 29, 2011

And a very merry Christmas to you, too!

Everyone has been doing such a great job of wishing their readers a Merry Christmas, and here I am finally getting around to it on the 29th of December!

Well, all I can say is that I was having too much fun with my family and fiance to be spending time on my computer. I think it's healthy to take a little "tech vacation" anyway, especially when I spend so much time on a computer at work every day and during the semester for school.

It has been a beautiful holiday season for me. Of course, it was kicked off with getting our tree and decorating our apartment. Then James proposed to me.

The past two weeks have been all about family for us. We spent the weekend before Christmas with James' family. Of course, the only pictures I have from that weekend are of us and the dogs...
 Me and Marley

James and Trooper

Christmas weekend was spent with my family. Here are some of my favorite shots...we be a little crazy, I'll admit it!

 Showing off our snowman child.

 My baby brother--enough said.

 James' Santa suit was a hit with my siblings!

 We tried to get Luna to sit still in the Santa beard--this is the best we could do.

 The traditional Christmas Eve spread of finger foods.

 Mom's new Grandma "uniform".

 James' gag-gift for Kaitlin, which she liked more than we expected her to!

 Mom's classy decor--she never ceases to impress me!

 Showing off the best present my Santa has ever given me:)

 More cookies than I knew what do do with! Thanks to my cousin, Mikey:)

A beautiful tree, a beautiful holiday!

God bless you this Christmas season and in the new year!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...