Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thursday 13: Songs

Today I'm linking up with Aunie at aunie SAUCE. Every Thursday she does a feature called Thursday 13, and each week is a different topic. This week is my first time linking up and the topic is 13 things of my choice.

So, I thought I would share a list of the 13 songs (in no particular order) that make me happy in a wide variety of ways...I expect you to listen to every single one of them! ;)

1. Rainbow Connection --as performed by Kenny Loggins

2. Shoop --Salt n Pepa

3. Hey Eugene! --Pink Martini

4. The General --Dispatch

5. Be My Escape --Relient K

6. Who Am I --Casting Crowns

7. The Lonely Goatherd --from The Sound of Music

8. All I Want Is You --Barry Louis Polisar

9. Take it Easy --The Eagles

10. Paradise by the Dashboard Light --Meatloaf

11. If I Stand --Rich Mullins

12. Your Song --Elton John

13. Where You Are --Rascal Flatts

Hope you enjoyed my list, and maybe you will find a new song/artist to enjoy!


Aunie Sauce

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...