Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Looking for "post-ers"

I am going to see my brother, sister-in-law, nephew and best friend in New York City for five days and would love to leave those open to guest post-ers here at What's Mine Is Yours.

The theme of the post is "Holiday Traditions" which is open to interpretation and can be done with as you wish--pictures, stories, songs, recipes, etc.

I know I have a lot of readers who are not bloggers themselves (you know who you are!), so if you want to write something up it can still be posted!

If you are interested, shoot me an email at jenndunseith@gmail.com and we can talk details:) I'd like to have posts by Friday of this week--sort of short notice, but it forces you to keep it simple!

Looking forward to hearing from some of you soon!!!

Here's a hint about my family's holiday tradition...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...