Today's theme is "Spring Wardrobe Must-Haves." I'm actually surprised I came up with this theme because, while I like fashion and clothes, I am never really up with the trends. Therefore, my list is probably not very trendy--it is mostly practical. But, these are the things that I consider necessary in my spring wardrobe...
1. A colorful sundress--good for work, church, and hanging out.
2. Bright cardigans--I especially like turquoise because I happen to think it goes with everything!
3. White capris--they brighten up any outfit and, even though you think you'll get them dirty, they stay surprisingly clean! Mine are a sort of denim material, but they are easy to dress up or down.
4. Layering tanks in every color! Under sweaters or sheer shirts, or even to wear to the gym or to bed. I have a million tanks in every color, and I buy a few new ones every spring.
5. A crossover purse--I find I am more active in the spring, so I need a purse that I don't have to think about or worry about falling off my shoulder. (This dress isn't too shabby, either!)
6. Printed skirt--it goes with lots of different colors and is so comfortable! Again, it's a really versatile piece.
7. Comfortable sandals--I know everyone likes to prance around in flip flops, but the reality is, a good pair of sandals will keep you prancing longer! I bought a good pair last spring and lived in them all summer. I think this pair is cute, even if they are practical!
8. Colorful earrings--aren't these pretty? I wish I could buy them! Big, colorful earrings jazz up any outfit.
9. Dark wash skinny jeans--they look good with EVERYTHING! And if you are curvy and looking for a good pair, I recommend Old Navy.
10. Shirts with ruffles--or anything with ruffles, for that matter.
11. Flats! Okay, I know I just talked about practical shoes, but even some flats can be made well. For me, flats are a necessity considering James and I are the same height (and I do not enjoy towering over him).
12. A denim jacket--I need a new one of these...any recommendations?
13. An umbrella, of course! We all know spring can be a little weather-crazy, so be prepared and carry your umbrella every day!
Thanks for checking out Thursday 13, ladies! I hope you'll link up, and grab the button to link back!