Friday, April 20, 2012

Good Christian WHAT?!

I have a confession to make. I am newly addicted to a show. It's called GCB...Good Christian Bi*ches. I know, it's wrong. I feel ashamed. But that sh*t is funny! (Sorry, just thought I would throw another curse in there for good measure!)

I was appalled when I first saw the adds for this show, and even more appalled when I found out what GCB stood for. But, in a moment of procrastination on Monday, I watched the pilot. By Wednesday I'd finished episode 6. This show is laugh out loud funny. The last show to do that to me was Modern Family.

Do you think less of me because I watch this show? If you do, I dare you to watch it for yourself. If you don't laugh, well...we can't be friends anymore. After all, that's what the GCBs would say ;)

1 comment:

momnextdoor said...

I really need to watch more TV. :-) I haven't even seen the commercials but I'd watch it! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...