Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Benny's got a new pair of shoes!

I purchased my wedding shoes today!! Yay! They are flats (score!) and gold (double score!) and I love them dearly! I wish I could wear them tomorrow...but I won't.

Before buying my shoes, James and I had a very fancy dinner of hot dogs. Check out my masterfully applied mustard.

 {day 6}

And these are my wedding shoes! I don't have a problem sharing them early. They're special, yes, but not too special to give a sneak peek!

{day 7}

Aren't they cute as a button?

1 comment:

momnextdoor said...

AWESOME! I would have liked to wear flats on my wedding day but I'm just over 5 feet tall and my husband is over 6 feet tall. I wanted him to be able to kiss me without having to sit on the floor.

So excited for you! Wedding planning is stressful but oh so fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...