Thursday, August 18, 2011

Days 7 & 8: something new & technology

I missed yesterday's "something new" post! Fact of the matter is, I have a variety of new things that I could have taken pictures of, but I just didn't! I've been working on a project for my sister-in-law's baby shower this weekend (I'll show you pictures after the party, as I don't want to ruin the surprise for any readers who will also be guests), so every night when I get home from a full day at my internship, I'm putting in a few more hours with my sewing machine and iron...love.

So, today's "technology" picture is going to also serve as my "something new" because it is both! For the past three days I have been putting together this massive spreadsheet database to help us to report the types of services our call-line is referring, the demographics of the consumers, follow-up tasks, etc.
 Talk about jumping right in! Today I finished the template and the first month of data--yay! It was a great accomplishment, and I can see the subsequent months of data entry going much more smoothly. Technology can be a beautiful thing, and it helps us to create new ways of presenting and sharing information all the time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...