Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday Thanks: Free Time

Ahh, it's been a whole week since I've written anything here! Whoops! Well, ya see, I've been busy getting used to some long-needed FREE TIME!

My semester (first year of graduate school) officially ended on Tuesday with my last day at my internship. It was bittersweet, as I will really miss my residents and my colleagues. But, it has been a long, busy year and I am ready for a break (from school, at least). So this week I began celebrating my having a little more time on my hands. Obviously, I didn't use that time to write on my blog, but I did get to catch up with some friends and family, do a little shopping, eat a few mid-week dinners with James, and...lay on the couch and watch HGTV.

Free time is so important, and we need to take advantage of the quiet times in life that can be spent doing the things we love. It's sad to me that we have to wait for this free time to do some of the things that should be priorities but so easily slip through the cracks. But, instead of wasting time worrying too much about that, I'm going to continue to enjoy, and be thankful for, my free time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...