Friday, March 25, 2011

Catch up

Obviously, I got myself so organized last week that I am flying through my school work and have not even thought about blogging! WRONG! I have been really busy, and even productive, but I have also really wanted to blog and just have not had the creative energy to do so.

I suppose that, lately, I've felt like I have very little to say. And when I do have something I want to share, I'm too tired to say it. Have you ever felt that way? There are even some nights that I finally have some time to talk to James and tell him all about my day (or week), but I just don't have the energy to get into "the whole story". Ugh! It is frustrating, but I guess that's life.

I hate that I say that--"that's life"--what an awful excuse for not making change where change is needed. But, at the same time, if we tried to change everything that needed changing, we'd go mad--of that I am convinced!

I want to get back on track with having interesting things to share and stirring up some good conversation. I want to blog more about the things that are important to me. I want to rant and rave (constructively, of course), and hear what you have to say too! So, I'll be working on that over the course of the next few weeks.

In the meantime, I found this awesome picture (don't know where it is from) online that reminded me of a) a weekend that James and I spent on the Massachusetts coast last summer and b) the awesome miracle of life!


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...