Friday, January 7, 2011

Since I'm off today...

...I'm going to write an extra post! Actually, I'm not going to write much at all, just share a few of my favorite holiday pictures.

 My parents' beautiful tree

 A lovely Christmas Eve fire

 Mom's beautiful silver and gold decorations in the dining room

 Christmas Eve dinner--filet mignon, roasted veggies, mushrooms, tasty horseradish sauce, and lots of wine!

 Ready to head to Mass on Christmas morning

 All 10 of us at church on Christmas morning!

 The stockings were hung by the chimney with care...filled by Mom with goodies to share!

 The "empty nest" ornament to celebrate Mom and Dad's freedom! :)

 All the kiddos after opening presents

Pat and Kelly playing Monopoly by the light of the fire when we lost power

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...