Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday 13: Summer Bucket List

Hi All! Welcome to another edition of Thursday 13. Miranda, Chloe and I have slowly been convincing the rest of you to jump on the Thursday 13 bandwagon, and we are sure glad when you do!

This week's theme is "Summer Bucket List." I've seen this idea around quite a few different places, and I thought it would be fun to come up with 13 things I want to do this summer--and hear what YOU have planned for this wonderful season!

So, here goes...my Summer 2012 Bucket List:

1. Update my wardrobe. I have never had to have professional summer clothes (because I used to be a teacher), so I need to find some good summer outfits that are work appropriate. Plus, I've been a poor student for two years and I just need some overall updating.

2. Paint a dresser. I am using one of James' old dressers for my craft supplies, but it needs a makeover!


Something like this would be nice!

3. Go to the drive-in. Many times.



4. Throw a baby shower for our bf's who are going to be parents in November!
Source: tinyurl.com via Chris on Pinterest



5. No sunburns, but a great (line-less) tan.

6. Go sailing. James is learning to sail this summer, so I expect him to take me!


7. Hike one of the Adirondack High Peaks.

8. Go skinny dipping. Gasp! Is that too PG-13 for this blog?

9. Walk from our house to downtown and back.



10. Eat bar-b-Que at least once a month. Not a problem since James and I are addicted to it!

11. Go to an outdoor concert.
Source: favim.com via Diana on Pinterest



12. Eat lobster.



13. Relax and enjoy my beautiful life!

********

Hope you have lots of fun things on your Summer Bucket List! Can't wait to check them out and get some ideas:) Link up below, and grab our special edition T13 button to link back to this post!!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Nice bucket list!! I've always been too afraid to sail...not sure why. Mayne one day I will try it :)

<3 Jamie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...