Ah, I am late getting my Thursday 13 ready! Sorry! It has been a crazy week (more on that later), and a crazy morning! I started working on my list last night, but I just finished it. This week's topic is favorite snacks. In no particular order (and with a little regard to health):
1. Pretzels. Duh.
Don't you love this pretzel painting?
2. Dried fruit. Expensive, but worth it. Maybe I will steal my mother-in-law's fruit drying thingy--what do they call those things?
3. Banana with peanut butter. All time favorite, especially in place of bad-for-me goodies that I am trying to stay away from.
4. Granola bars. I like the crunchy ones that make lots of crumbs!
5. Trail mix. Granola, raisins and M&Ms: done!
Just like my Momma made it!
6. Cheese. Another duh. If you don't like cheese, we can't be friends.
I love it ALL!
7. Kisses. Made of chocolate, that is.
8. Fresh fruit. Except apples. I'm sick of apples.
9. Yogurt. I mix vanilla with frozen berries.
10. Chocolate milk. Filling. Sort of nutritious. Good substitute for the brownie I am craving.
11. Oatmeal. Sometimes it's all I need to fill my belly until the next meal. To bad it's supposed to actually be a meal.
12. Carrots. Dipped in something delicious. Like blue cheese dressing. Or it's healthier cousin, hummus.
13. Ice cream. A third duh. And the death of me. Oh, ice cream, I love you.
Go check out what Chloe's favorite snacks are, and link up!