We will take turns hosting Thursday 13 on our blogs, and we hope that you will link up as often as you like:) This week, you can link up over at Miranda's blog, All Things Lovely. The topic this week is "Favorite Places & Spaces." Here's what I have to say about that:
1. My dining room table. Whether I'm sitting here having a meal with James or family and friends, or I'm working on homework or a project, I love sitting at my dining room table.
2. Vermont. Greatest state ever. I am so glad we spent so much time here growing up, and it is still a place I call home.
3. The College of Saint Rose. My alma mater. I could not have asked for a better college experience.
4. The city of Albany. This is my home, and I love it!
5. My parents' house. I don't think it's necessarily the house, it's just the fact that my parents are there and I love them.
6. Washington Park. In the spring. Tulips. Enough said.
7. Fire Island. Another place full of childhood memories and family tradition.
8. In my car. I love driving. I love my car.
9. Our church. Beautiful people and community. I love being here.
10. Our park.
11. Target. Am I getting desperate for favorite places? A little bit. But, I also really do love Target.
12. Anywhere my James is. I mean, come on, can you blame me?
13. Earth! God's masterpiece! Every day is a surprise and an adventure!