Wednesday, March 7, 2012

New Eyes!

I finally got to the eye doctor on Saturday and ordered some new glasses to replace my pair that was all scratched up.

What do ya think?

I haven't had dark plastic-frame glasses in a long time...I think since freshman year of college...but I wanted to go back to them for a while, and I'm glad I did. I also got a second pair for only $89 that are really similar to my old pair, because I like that style a lot, too. I'll debut those when they come in, but they are not quite as exciting. 

For a day that started kind of crappily--Cuddles pooping on the guest bed, me freaking out about life and having a temper tantrum (yup, that still happens)--it ended really nicely with new glasses, a tasty dinner prepared by James, clean laundry and, in a little while, some Bible reading with my man. 

Life is good. I know this to be true even in the midst of my trials.

2 comments:

Jessica M. said...

I really like them! They look great on you! :)

J-Tony said...

New glasses can be fun. Plus I'm sure you can see better now. Both my daughters went to the eye doctor just today and got new frames. Cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...