Sunday, February 5, 2012

Weekend

So much for the photo challenge keeping me posting every day! I guess that's what happens when you've got a few projects due, plans every night, and a lazy weekend to contend with! So, I'll tell you about the last few days as I show off my pictures...

 One of the things that I really need to get going on is applying for my social work license. My supervisor recently printed me out about 100 pages of directions, application, literature...all about the license and the exam. All I see is words...
{day 2}

What I do love to see every day (that has nothing to do with school or work) is my James holding Cuddles. These two are the sweetest, and the way they love each other is pretty special. I know she's just a cat, but his hands holding her make me so excited for the day when he will hold our very own baby...
{day 3}

Last night was an epic adventure in eating! We met friends of ours in Athens, NY for drinks...then walked to a great little Italian place for dinner...then topped it all off with hot fudge sundaes at Stewart's! Needless to say, we were satisfied and stuffed. Yesterday's prompt was "stranger," and since I am not comfortable being a paparazzi and I am not creative enough to think outside the box, I have no picture from yesterday. Fail.

But, today began another adventure! At 10am, my kitchen counter looked like this...
{day 5}

...I'm not saying anything more because it will give away my Valentine project!

Now it's time for a little nap before we head out to catch up on movies we've been wanting to see--a 3:30 show of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy and then a 7:10 of We Bought a Zoo. We're boycotting the Super Bowl (not really, but it's fun to say we are). Hope you had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Maggie B. said...

Hey Jennifer!

Wanted to let you know that I've awarded you the Liebster Blog award! Check out my site to see all about it! :)

Have a great week!
Maggie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...