Monday, December 12, 2011

Holiday Traditions: Part 3

 So, now that you have two Christmas Eve dessert ideas...on to the tree! Jessica is here today to talk about her favorite tradition, decorating the Christmas tree with her family:) Jessica has a really fun little blog that I enjoy reading--very "slice of life" and really entertaining! I'm so glad she agreed to join me as a guest post-er!  

**********
Hey, y’all!!
I’m so excited that Jennifer asked me to guest post! This is my first guest post ever and
I’m Jessica and I blog over at Incredible Little Moments.
I hope you’re all excited for Christmas because I sure am!
This is my absolute favorite time of year.

And one of my favorite holiday traditions is putting up the Christmas tree!

Okay, time for a little backstory: My parents are divorced. They each remarried when I was 9, and my dad’s anniversary is November 25. For as long as I can remember we always put the Christmas tree up on my dad and stepmom’s anniversary.

This year, November 25 was the day after Thanksgiving and too much was going on, so we didn’t put the tree up until the 26th.

My stepmom “floofing” the tree.

The tree is up!


My dad putting lights on the tree.


The tree is lit and has its skirt.
The family.


The decorated tree!


I love putting up the Christmas tree. It’s one of my favorite traditions about this time of year.

I hope you enjoyed my visit!
You can come visit me at my blog here!
I hope y’all have a great holiday season and a Merry Christmas!!

And thank you, again Jennifer, for letting me guest post! It was so much fun!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...