Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fortune

For one of the first times in my graduate degree career, I am sitting in the library on a Saturday morning. James had plans for the morning anyway, and we are getting together with friends for the afternoon, so I thought I might as well be productive and get a few hours of work in rather than wasting my time at home (which I am very good at!).


As I walked into the library this morning and stuck my keys in my coat pocket, I found the fortune cookie from the Chinese takeout I got last night. I decided to open it up--maybe it would give me some wisdom. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to see my fotune: "You are working hard."

Yes, I am. And I can feel it paying off!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

how perfect!

his little lady said...

haha, what a great fortune. they are always just so insightful! :)
xo TJ

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...