Mom Next Door.
It's taken me about a week to pass along my own awards to bloggers that I love because...well...I don't really have an excuse besides laziness. Clicking back and forth between a million windows and cutting and pasting links is SOOOO hard! Not! But, those are the sort of things I put off.
Anyway, it is now time to get my awarding started. But first, let me explain how the award works:
The rules after accepting the Versatile Blogger Award are:
-Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post.
-Share 7 things about yourself.
-Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
So, thank you Mom Next Door! I am honored that you thought of me for this award among all of the blogs you follow:) And thank you for all of your kind comments--you are my best commenter, by far!
Here are 7 things about me:
1. I am getting a hair cut tomorrow!!!!! (can you tell I'm excited?)
2. I have two brothers, one sister, and a sister-in-law. And I am about to be an aunt!
3. I am an eensy-bit taller than my boyfriend, James.
4. My favorite color is green.
5. I love anything glass--jars, vases, dishes, etc.
6. Someday I will own an amazing, fancy (and very expensive) digital camera.
7. The only regret I have is not piercing my nose when I was young enough to get away with it.
Here are 15 blogs you should check out:
Simplicities and Serendipities
Sitting in a Tree
The Object of Today
The Shine Project
New England Through Yummy Mommy's Eyes
Living in Yellow
Ah, the possibilities!
Yep, they are all mine.
Phew! What a list! I hope you enjoy some of my favorites along with me:)