Thursday, July 14, 2011

About this week...

It seems as though it's been much longer than I week since I was here--I don't know how I feel about a week being so long! My absence has been due to a few things. First, and most importantly, I have been packing for our move which started LAST NIGHT! Second, I have not had internet at home since the 4th in preparation for said move. But, back to the important stuff: we are moving!!!

James and I signed the lease on our new place last night and got my stuff pretty much moved over in just two trips. Over the next two days we'll be finishing up at my apartment which, at this point means furniture and clothes, and also moving over as much of James' stuff as possible while we have access to the van my dad is bringing up tomorrow morning.

James has off today, so he'll get a lot of his boxes moved over while I'm at work this morning, and then I'll join him for the afternoon. Tomorrow we are totally blessed by having help from my dad and James' uncle and cousin--they are awesome! With four guys, I'm sure the move will go really well and will definitely save me from straining my back any more than I need to. It will be a crazy few days, but we are so looking forward to being all settled in and enjoying our new place together. Oh, did I mention we'll also be seeing the midnight show of Harry Potter tonight? Tell me, what move is complete without that!?

Check in for updates in the next week or so--pictures included!

2 comments:

Jessica M. said...

Congrats on the move! I'm also going with my boyfriend to see Harry Potter tonight!!!! And we're taking my siblings. It should be fun! I can't wait!!!! Happy Thursday!

*JRB

Discovery Street said...

hooray for moving! that will be us in a few weeks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...