Friday, April 8, 2011

Housekeeping

First of all, my 7,000 Words page officially has its first post! Isn't that exciting? The pictures for this week are a little boring, but that's mostly because I had a pretty boring week. I think the week of 4.10.11 will be a bit more fun.

Secondly, I have a favor to ask. I started writing this blog sort of for me because I wanted to write again and have a place to share what's going on in my life after giving up facebook. But, I do like knowing who's reading it and what you think of it. So, if you're reading my blog, would you mind terribly becoming a follower? I know, it sounds sort of vain, but just like your number of facebook friends is sort of important, it is nice to see a strong number of followers on a blog. Right now I have three. And I thank each of you--you are not unnoticed! But, it would be great to know who else is out there reading this, and it will only help to direct my writing if I know my audience (that is to assume I have an audience). And while you're at it, leave a comment once in a while! Am I asking too much of you yet!?

And speaking of housekeeping, I'm going to get to bed so I can get up tomorrow to write a few papers, clean my house, and enjoy the beautiful weather we are expecting in the Capital Region this weekend!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

so i read your blog and joined missy. you now have 4 official followers....oh the things we do for friends... : )

Jennifer said...

And for that, my dear, you are amazing:)

Unknown said...

I've read every post! I have you on my google reader - but now I'm an official follower (I thought I was one because I have you on my reader, apparently not). My roommate, Emily (who has a blog), tells me I'm a "blog lurker" (yes, apparently this is a thing!) since I rarely comment on blogs. BUT I'll make an effort for you! I love hearing how you are doing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...