Tuesday, January 4, 2011

I love to clean...

...so when I see fun cleaning products, I just have to check them out (really, who describes cleaning products as "fun"?) I stumbled upon this product a few weeks before Christmas and wanted to buy a bottle for every member of my family.
Having already made or bought most of my gifts (and being on a student budget), I decided against it and figured I would try it before singing its praises and passing it out to the family. From what I can tell, Replenish looks like an awesome idea. The concentrate is eco-friendly, the bottle is reusable, and supposedly the product can be used on any surface. I'm all about one-stop-shopping, I've become a big recycler, and I really like the idea of using green cleaning products. While I haven't ordered my first bottle yet, I plan to do so next week and let you know how it does. In the meantime, let me know if you like what you see and decide to order a bottle for yourself!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...