Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Good morning, and happy 2011! I'm not one for making resolutions, but there are a few things that I want to do differently this year.
1. I'm actually going to join a local gym and start going to classes and maybe using the equipment. It makes me a little nervous and shy, just because I don't really know what the heck I'm doing around gym equipment, but I have an amazing friend who is willing to help me out. She's really inspired me because she's lost a lot of weight over the course of the past two years or so and she works incredibly hard to take care of her body. I only wish that I could be so dedicated, so I'm going to give it a shot. I want to lose about 10 pounds and, as with most women, work on that problem area--the tummy! I'm looking forward to just getting fit and feeling healthier--to me that's the most important thing.
2. I bought myself a sewing machine as an early Christmas present. I'd really like to start sewing projects and trying new things. There are so many neat things to make, and I have been collecting ideas over the course of the year, which will now be a lot easier with a sewing machine. I'll be sure to share the projects as I create them and try out my own ideas.
3. My boyfriend, James, and I want to start canning various foods. We made salsa for our families for Christmas and it was awesome (if I do say so myself). We want to make more, as well as try some other veggies and jams. I bought canning supplies at Target--they often have good sales. I like using the boiling method of canning, and I didn't want to invest in a pressure cooker. Once you buy the basics, it is such an affordable way of keeping food, and canned goodies make awesome hostess gifts, birthday presents, etc. We are looking forward to trying new recipes in 2011!

I hope the start of the year finds you excited about what lies ahead and thankful for everything you have in your life.

12 comments:

Ritchie ken said...

123.hp.com/ojpro6975

Ritchie ken said...

hp deskjet 2652 driver,hp deskjet 2652 setup,hp deskjet 2652 install

Alice Walker said...

123-hp-com-setup

Hulk said...

123hp.com setup123.hp/setuphp.123/setup123 hp setup

ben said...

123.hp.com/ojpro8710
123.hp.com/ojpro6978
123.hp.com/envy5055

Roku-comlink said...

Roku streaming players are a more convenient and cost effective way to watch live TV on Roku. Just plug it into your TV, connect to the internet, set up a Roku account, and start streaming your favourites.

Aiden Jangra said...

Are you facing problems with HP printers not printing black? You can check the ink nozzle, kindly install the original cartridge. To resolve this issue, use only genuine HP cartridges. Additionally, you can remove the black cartridge to print only with the tri-colour cartridge, replace any empty or defective cartridges, or clean the print head.

Nancy Angel said...

Activate Amazon Primevideo.com/mytv by giving the activation link and enjoy amazon popular shows such as movies & web series. If the prime video app is not working then one restart your device. For more info visit - primevideo.com/mytv

Garmincom.express said...

Garmin Express is an software that is utilized to regulate and watch the working of the devices on your computer. It can be used for enrolment of a new product, store all the fitness data, synchronization of the remote device data and everything else which is necessary. The users can regulate and oversee the Garmin devices with a framework that is consolidated with the devices. Following is the procedure to download Garmin Express all on your device.

Garmin.com/express-updates said...

Have a look at some of the significant benefits when you keep your Garmin express update. All of us know the importance of Garmin express update but many of us don’t know how to get those updates without any hassle. have a professional by your side and get step by step to do it with ease.

Fubo.tv/Activate-code said...

You will have to live streaming service to access it and view content. It will take some time to update the application. Make sure you have a good internet connection for this. your account to further fubo.tv/activate your services. You have created the account, you can download the application on your streaming device. You can even login with fubo.tv/connect enter code later if you forget your email id or password. Fubo.tv/connect is an easy option for all those who are having issues with their login credentials.

fubo.tv/Connect

Nyra Cuper said...

silversingles login silver singles login uses an algorithm that matches you with people based on your personality, location, age, and desired relationship outcomes.

order tramadol online Buy tramadol online directed by doctors, this medicine is used for moderate to severe pain.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...