Thursday, September 16, 2010

Introducing...me

Hi! This is my first post. Well, my goal is to entertain and inform, I suppose, as I try to make my way through the next few years (or maybe more) of my life. I am starting my studies as an MSW student at SUNY Albany. I have loved Albany since I completed my undergraduate degree at The College of Saint Rose in 2008. I love the idea of being a social worker because I love the idea of making change. But, I have many other passions that I'd like to share with you as I learn and grown and continue to be me! I'm hoping to include as many pictures as I can of my day-to-day adventures, as well as cool things that I find, food I attempt to cook, and crafts I come up with. Bear with me as I figure this out and turn it into something that will hopefully be useful and fun!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...